Eagles QB Nick Foles cleared for return following concussion
PHILADELPHIA - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Nick Foles has passed the ImPACT concussion test and will practice with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday.
Foles sustained a concussion in a 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. It was his second start filling in for Michael Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
Matt Barkley finished off both games, and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur says the rookie will share first-team snaps with Foles in practice.
Vick's status remains day to day, though coach Chip Kelly already said it's unlikely he'll play at Oakland (3-4) this week.
The Eagles (3-5) have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
philadelphia news, philadelphia eagles, sports
- Lockdown at high school in Bethlehem 59 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 8 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden 36 min ago
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party 3 min ago
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 9 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos