Eagles QB Nick Foles cleared for return following concussion
PHILADELPHIA - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Nick Foles has passed the ImPACT concussion test and will practice with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday.
Foles sustained a concussion in a 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. It was his second start filling in for Michael Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
Matt Barkley finished off both games, and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur says the rookie will share first-team snaps with Foles in practice.
Vick's status remains day to day, though coach Chip Kelly already said it's unlikely he'll play at Oakland (3-4) this week.
The Eagles (3-5) have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
philadelphia news, philadelphia eagles, sports
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 10 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
39 min ago