Eagles QB Nick Foles cleared for return following concussion
PHILADELPHIA - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Nick Foles has passed the ImPACT concussion test and will practice with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday.
Foles sustained a concussion in a 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. It was his second start filling in for Michael Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
Matt Barkley finished off both games, and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur says the rookie will share first-team snaps with Foles in practice.
Vick's status remains day to day, though coach Chip Kelly already said it's unlikely he'll play at Oakland (3-4) this week.
The Eagles (3-5) have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
philadelphia news, philadelphia eagles, sports
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 33 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ