Eagles QB Nick Foles cleared for return following concussion
PHILADELPHIA - October 29, 2013 (WPVI) -- Nick Foles has passed the ImPACT concussion test and will practice with the Philadelphia Eagles on Tuesday.
Foles sustained a concussion in a 17-3 loss to Dallas on Oct. 20. It was his second start filling in for Michael Vick, who re-injured his left hamstring in the first half of a 15-7 loss to the New York Giants on Sunday.
Matt Barkley finished off both games, and offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur says the rookie will share first-team snaps with Foles in practice.
Vick's status remains day to day, though coach Chip Kelly already said it's unlikely he'll play at Oakland (3-4) this week.
The Eagles (3-5) have lost two in a row and are one game behind the Cowboys (4-4) in the NFC East.
AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org
philadelphia news, philadelphia eagles, sports
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Brief Surge of Mild Air 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 12 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 19 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute 16 min ago
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 23 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 7 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley 7 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 18 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos