Moore leads Temple past St. Bonaventure 83-55
PHILADELPHIA (AP) - January 12, 2011 -- Ramone Moore scored 13 of his 19 points in the last 5:17 of the first half and No. 19 Temple beat St. Bonaventure 83-55 on Wednesday night.
Temple has won the last 14 games in the series and all 31 of its home games against the Bonnies. The Owls (12-3, 3-0 Atlantic 10) have won nine of 10 overall.
Andrew Nicholson, who leads the A-10 in scoring at 22.4 points per game, was held to 12 after scoring 34 in the Bonnies' league-opening win over Charlotte on Saturday. Michael Davenport led St. Bonaventure (9-6, 1-1) with 13 points, and Ogo Adegboye and Demitrius Conger each had 11.
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police