Report: Vandy's Henderson hurt ACL, MCL
Vanderbilt center Josh Henderson appears to have torn his ACL and MCL, and he will undergo an MRI to confirm the injury, coach Kevin Stallings told The Tennessean on Thursday night.
Henderson suffered the injury at 11:15 of the first half of Vanderbilt's 69-67 win over Marshall, right after back-to-back blocks by his teammates on a Marshall fast break.
Henderson, a junior, was averaging 7.6 points, 4.6 rebounds and 0.4 blocks in 21.3 minutes per game this season.
Dai-Jon Parker sank a 3-pointer just inside the final minute to give Vanderbilt a 69-65 lead after Canty's 3-pointer had cut what had been a 13-point lead to 66-65. Shawn Smith sank his final two free throws, and Marshall had a chance to tie it before Siakam stole the ball.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos