IU's Mosquera-Perea reinstated after arrest
Indiana sophomore Hanner Mosquera-Perea has been reinstated after a two-game suspension for his Feb. 14 arrest on misdemeanor drunk driving charges.
Mosquera-Perea was scoreless in two minutes of action in Tuesday's 69-58 loss to No. 14 Wisconsin.
"Hanner is going to be paying a price in the office of the courts and with the Dean's office," Hoosiers coach Tom Crean said in a statement released by the school. "He also is going to continue to be disciplined inside of our program with no end in sight to that.
"Hanner has done everything and more than what has been expected of him since the incident and we are allowing him to be available for competition beginning tonight."
Mosquera-Perea, who had appeared in all 24 games for Indiana prior to the arrest, is averaging 2.8 points and 2.2 rebounds this season.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos