West Virginia reworking Huggins' deal, AD says
West Virginia is working on a new contract for men's basketball coach Bob Huggins.MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- West Virginia is working on a new contract for men's basketball coach Bob Huggins.
Athletic director Oliver Luck said Friday a reworked deal should be completed in the next few months.
In 2008, Huggins signed a contract that pays him at least $20 million in guaranteed income through 2019.
The Mountaineers have gone to the NCAA tournament in each of Huggins' five seasons at his alma mater. He has a 120-56 record there. West Virginia went 19-14 last season and lost to Gonzaga in the second round of the tournament.
The Charleston Daily Mail first reported Luck was reworking the contract.
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in Olney 6 min ago
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 20 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Driver killed in collision with taxi cab in...
6 min ago
- Dead body found during kids' Easter egg hunt
28 min ago
- N.Y. mom arrested for living in U-Haul van
37 min ago
- Texas twin boys fight off carjacker
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos