NCAA gives waiver to Oklahoma St.'s Olukemi
Oklahoma State says the NCAA has granted Jean-Paul Olukemi a waiver that will allow the senior to play this season.STILLWATER, Okla. -- Oklahoma State says the NCAA has granted Jean-Paul Olukemi a waiver that will allow the senior to play this season.
The waiver was sought after it was learned that a junior college class he had taken during his final semester of high school would count against his college eligibility.
OSU announced the NCAA decision Wednesday, a day before an exhibition game against Ottawa, Kan., at Gallagher-Iba Arena.
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos