Spartans G Harris (shoulder) to miss 2-3 weeks
Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.
Harris was injured when the 15th-ranked Spartans beat Boise State 74-70 on Tuesday night. He was hurt early in the game and didn't return.
Harris is averaging 12 points a game, third on the team. Coach Tom Izzo says Harris was playing well and it's a shame that he will be out because of a freak injury on a routine sideline exchange.
The Spartans host Oakland University on Friday night.
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet 12 min ago
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos