Spartans G Harris (shoulder) to miss 2-3 weeks
Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.
Harris was injured when the 15th-ranked Spartans beat Boise State 74-70 on Tuesday night. He was hurt early in the game and didn't return.
Harris is averaging 12 points a game, third on the team. Coach Tom Izzo says Harris was playing well and it's a shame that he will be out because of a freak injury on a routine sideline exchange.
The Spartans host Oakland University on Friday night.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 14 min ago
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 15 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 20 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
20 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos