Spartans G Harris (shoulder) to miss 2-3 weeks
Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Michigan State freshman guard Gary Harris has a sprained left shoulder and will be out two to three weeks.
Harris was injured when the 15th-ranked Spartans beat Boise State 74-70 on Tuesday night. He was hurt early in the game and didn't return.
Harris is averaging 12 points a game, third on the team. Coach Tom Izzo says Harris was playing well and it's a shame that he will be out because of a freak injury on a routine sideline exchange.
The Spartans host Oakland University on Friday night.
- Up to 50 vehicles in deadly PA Turnpike crash
- Video: Widener U. students help stuck drivers
- Nearly 1 foot fo snow in parts of Delaware
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Check local traffic on 6abc.com!
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands 53 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos