Fordham sophomore guard McMillan to transfer
Sophomore basketball player Devon McMillan was granted his release from Fordham on Tuesday, and will transfer to another school.NEW YORK -- Sophomore basketball player Devon McMillan was granted his release from Fordham on Tuesday, and will transfer to another school.
McMillan appeared in 28 games as a freshman last season, averaging 7.4 points. This season, he missed the first six games because of an injury, then scored eight points in the past three games.
"We understand and support the decision of Devon McMillan and his family and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors," Rams coach Tom Pecora said.
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 27 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- AccuWeather: Tracking snow for Monday
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos