Fordham sophomore guard McMillan to transfer
Sophomore basketball player Devon McMillan was granted his release from Fordham on Tuesday, and will transfer to another school.NEW YORK -- Sophomore basketball player Devon McMillan was granted his release from Fordham on Tuesday, and will transfer to another school.
McMillan appeared in 28 games as a freshman last season, averaging 7.4 points. This season, he missed the first six games because of an injury, then scored eight points in the past three games.
"We understand and support the decision of Devon McMillan and his family and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors," Rams coach Tom Pecora said.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos