UNC's Bullock (concussion) out against UNLV
North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.
The team announced Bullock's injury about 2.5 hours before tipoff Saturday against the Runnin' Rebels.
Bullock was hurt Thursday night when he collided with a teammate during a drill in practice, the team's first since its Dec. 22 win over McNeese State.
Bullock leads the Atlantic Coast Conference in 3-point shooting percentage, making 47.5 percent of his attempts from beyond the arc, and ranks second on the team in both scoring (13.1) and rebounding (5.7).
- Teen injured in Willingboro hit, run 17 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant 41 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos