UNC's Bullock (concussion) out against UNLV
North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.
The team announced Bullock's injury about 2.5 hours before tipoff Saturday against the Runnin' Rebels.
Bullock was hurt Thursday night when he collided with a teammate during a drill in practice, the team's first since its Dec. 22 win over McNeese State.
Bullock leads the Atlantic Coast Conference in 3-point shooting percentage, making 47.5 percent of his attempts from beyond the arc, and ranks second on the team in both scoring (13.1) and rebounding (5.7).
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 25 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos