UNC's Bullock (concussion) out against UNLV
North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.CHAPEL HILL, N.C. -- North Carolina says forward Reggie Bullock will miss the Tar Heels' game against No. 20 UNLV with a mild concussion.
The team announced Bullock's injury about 2.5 hours before tipoff Saturday against the Runnin' Rebels.
Bullock was hurt Thursday night when he collided with a teammate during a drill in practice, the team's first since its Dec. 22 win over McNeese State.
Bullock leads the Atlantic Coast Conference in 3-point shooting percentage, making 47.5 percent of his attempts from beyond the arc, and ranks second on the team in both scoring (13.1) and rebounding (5.7).
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 47 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- SEPTA police chief using Twitter to fight crime
- Body of WWII hero returns home after 69 years 21 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos