Seton Hall starting G Cosby decides to transfer
Seton Hall starting guard Aaron Cosby has decided to transfer, the school announced Monday.NEW YORK -- Seton Hall starting guard Aaron Cosby has decided to transfer, the school announced Monday.
Cosby, a 6-foot-2 sophomore from Louisville, Ky., was the Pirates' second-leading scorer this season, averaging 12.6 points per game.
"We want to thank Aaron for his two years in a Seton Hall uniform," Pirates coach Kevin Willard said in a statement released by the school. "We wish him luck in his future endeavors."
It's a significant blow for Seton Hall, which finished tied for 13th in the Big East. The Pirates were 15-18 overall, 3-15 in conference play.
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Crimeans overwhelmingly vote for secession 35 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 1 wounded in Lakewood drive-by shooting
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
11 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos