Gordon to leave Arizona State, Sendek says
Arizona State guard Evan Gordon is leaving the program after playing one season.TEMPE, Ariz. -- Arizona State guard Evan Gordon is leaving the program after playing one season.
Sun Devils coach Herb Sendek announced Gordon's decision during a teleconference with fans Wednesday night.
A 6-foot-1 guard, Gordon started 25 games and was Arizona State's third-leading scorer with 10.1 points as a junior last season. He sat out the previous year after transferring from Liberty.
Gordon recently graduated and possibly could play for another school, but might have to get clearance from the NCAA since he already transferred once.
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd 38 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery 41 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos