Washington's Wilcox undergoes foot surgery
Washington guard C.J. Wilcox has undergone surgery on his left foot to stabilize a stress fracture that bothered him for much of his junior season.
The school says Wilcox had the surgery on Friday. Wilcox's surgery stabilized the fifth metatarsal in his left foot. He is expected to make a full recovery in time for the start of the 2013-14 season.
Wilcox, the Huskies' leading scorer last season, considered leaving school for the NBA after his junior season but decided in late April to come back for his senior campaign. Wilcox averaged 16.8 points per game, good for sixth in the Pac-12. He was a second-team all-Pac-12 selection.
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos