Kansas St. adds former Hoyas forward Bolden
Kansas State says sophomore forward Brandon Bolden is joining the Wildcats after leaving Georgetown.MANHATTAN, Kan. -- Kansas State says sophomore forward Brandon Bolden is joining the Wildcats after leaving Georgetown.
Coach Bruce Weber announced Bolden's decision Friday. Bolden will sit out next season as required by the NCAA, but has three years of eligibility remaining.
The 6-foot-10 Bolden, from Sumter, S.C., played in four games for the Hoyas last season, totaling just five minutes with no statistics. He played high school ball for Quality Education Academy in Winston-Salem, N.C., alongside incoming Kansas State freshman Jevon Thomas.
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 51 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire
- Crimea votes on Ukraine secession
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids 6 min ago
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by...
51 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos