Pittsburgh highlights Legends Classic field
Pittsburgh, playing its first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, highlights the teams that will play in the championship round of this year's Legends Classic at Barclays Center.
NEW YORK -- Pittsburgh, playing its first season in the Atlantic Coast Conference, highlights the teams that will play in the championship round of this year's Legends Classic at Barclays Center.
The Panthers, who lost to Wichita State in the second round of the NCAA tournament, will be joined by Stanford, Houston and Texas Tech, which will be led by first-year coach Tubby Smith, in the semifinals and finals to be played Nov. 25 and 26.
The four teams coming to Brooklyn will each host two regional round games on campus from Nov. 17-21, and the remainder of the field will participate in subregionals held at a campus site.
The entire bracket for the tournament will be announced later.
Top-ranked Indiana beat Georgetown 82-72 in overtime in last year's championship game.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 39 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 55 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
56 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos