UConn reinstates Wolf after charges dropped
Connecticut center Enosch Wolf has been reinstated to the team following a decision last month by prosecutors to drop charges in a domestic violence case.
STORRS, Conn. -- Connecticut center Enosch Wolf has been reinstated to the team following a decision last month by prosecutors to drop charges in a domestic violence case.
UConn says the 7-foot-1 center can return for the 2013-14 season, but as a non-scholarship player.
Wolf averaged 3.4 points and 3.4 rebounds for the Huskies last season before being suspended after his Feb. 11 arrest. Police say Wolf got into a physical confrontation with a woman at her campus apartment and refused to leave.
Prosecutors dropped the case in April, saying they were satisfied with the personal counseling Wolf had been receiving.
The school says Wolf has returned to his home in Germany and is expected to decide within a few weeks whether he will return for his senior year.
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Delco 2nd grade teacher charged with assault 11 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 36 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 47 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 44 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 43 min ago
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 34 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
36 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with...
47 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos