UConn reinstates Wolf after charges dropped
Connecticut center Enosch Wolf has been reinstated to the team following a decision last month by prosecutors to drop charges in a domestic violence case.
STORRS, Conn. -- Connecticut center Enosch Wolf has been reinstated to the team following a decision last month by prosecutors to drop charges in a domestic violence case.
UConn says the 7-foot-1 center can return for the 2013-14 season, but as a non-scholarship player.
Wolf averaged 3.4 points and 3.4 rebounds for the Huskies last season before being suspended after his Feb. 11 arrest. Police say Wolf got into a physical confrontation with a woman at her campus apartment and refused to leave.
Prosecutors dropped the case in April, saying they were satisfied with the personal counseling Wolf had been receiving.
The school says Wolf has returned to his home in Germany and is expected to decide within a few weeks whether he will return for his senior year.
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet 36 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane 42 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act 20 min ago
- Skydiver's mid-air collision with plane
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos