Florida F Yeguete has surgery on right knee
Florida Gators senior forward Will Yeguete underwent arthroscopic surgery Wednesday morning to clean up his right knee, the school announced.
Yeguete had the debridement procedure at UF Health Shands Hospital in Gainesville, and his recovery is projected to take four months.
It is the second cleanup procedure he has had on the knee in the past four months. In a debridement procedure, damaged tissue is removed and the area is repaired.
The 6-foot-7, 247-pound Yeguete -- Florida's top interior defender and key player in the Gators' full-court press -- averaged 5.5 points and 5.8 rebounds in 31 games last season. He missed five games in February after having arthroscopic surgery to remove loose bodies in his right knee.
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival 49 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 23 min ago
- 6 dead, 60+ hurt in NYC gas explosion 26 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region 12 min ago
- Residents forced to vacate East Oak Lane condo
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW...
49 min ago
- 6 dead, 60+ hurt in NYC gas explosion
26 min ago
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China...
23 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos