Ex-UVA guard Jesperson to Northern Iowa
Former Virginia guard Paul Jesperson has transferred to Northern Iowa.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa -- Former Virginia guard Paul Jesperson has transferred to Northern Iowa.
Coach Ben Jacobson announced Tuesday that Jesperson will join the Panthers. He'll sit out in 2013-14 and have two years of eligibility left.
Jesperson averaged 4.7 points for Virginia last season and shot 37 percent from 3-point range. He started 33 games in two seasons with the Cavaliers.
The 6-foot-6 Jesperson was The Associated Press player of the year as a senior at Merrill High in Wisconsin.
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 47 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 55 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Plane towed, probe begins in gear collapse
8 min ago
- Man mistaken for dead passes away
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos