Ex-UVA guard Jesperson to Northern Iowa
Former Virginia guard Paul Jesperson has transferred to Northern Iowa.
CEDAR FALLS, Iowa -- Former Virginia guard Paul Jesperson has transferred to Northern Iowa.
Coach Ben Jacobson announced Tuesday that Jesperson will join the Panthers. He'll sit out in 2013-14 and have two years of eligibility left.
Jesperson averaged 4.7 points for Virginia last season and shot 37 percent from 3-point range. He started 33 games in two seasons with the Cavaliers.
The 6-foot-6 Jesperson was The Associated Press player of the year as a senior at Merrill High in Wisconsin.
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 33 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 35 min ago
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 15 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 45 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 38 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 25 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 44 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 46 min ago
- Video: Pa. contender in Sriracha search for new home 5 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
12 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
3 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos