Syracuse to play summer games in Canada
The Syracuse men's basketball team will play four exhibition games against Canadian universities this summer.
SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- The Syracuse men's basketball team will play four exhibition games against Canadian universities this summer.
The Orange trip begins in Montreal with games against Bishop University and McGill University on Aug. 21-22 on the McGill campus. The team travels to Ottawa for games against Carleton University and Ottawa University on Aug. 23-24. Those games will be at Scotiabank Place, home of the Ottawa Senators.
It'll be a homecoming of sorts for incoming freshman Tyler Ennis, who is from Brampton, Ontario. He was recently selected to Canada's junior national team, which is competing in the U19 World Championships later this month.
Syracuse finished 30-10 after losing to Michigan in the national semifinals. The school will transition from the Big East to the Atlantic Coast Conference in July.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos