Air Force coach Pilipovich agrees to contract
Air Force basketball coach Dave Pilipovich has agreed to a five-year contract.
AIR FORCE ACADEMY, Colo. -- Air Force basketball coach Dave Pilipovich has agreed to a five-year contract.
Athletic director Dr. Hans Mueh announced the deal Wednesday.
The 49-year-old Pilipovich took over the Falcons as interim coach in February 2012, when Jeff Reynolds was relieved of his duties and became the full head coach that March. He was 2-6 at the end of the 2011-12 season and directed the team to an 18-14 mark last season.
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen 36 min ago
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
27 min ago
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos