Pitino working on new motivational book
Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino is working on a motivational book.
NEW YORK -- Louisville basketball coach Rick Pitino is working on a motivational book.
Pitino, who guided the Cardinals to the national title in the spring, has signed with St. Martin's Press for "The One-Day Contract: How to Add Value to Every Minute of Your Life."
St. Martin's announced Thursday that the book is scheduled for Oct. 1. His previous books include "Lead to Succeed," "Success Is a Choice" and "Rebound Rules."
According to St. Martin's, Pitino's new book will cover Louisville's championship season and also reflect on "years of personal and professional experience."
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos