Texas guard Julien Lewis transfers to Fresno St.
Guard Julien Lewis, one of three players to leave the Texas Longhorns after last season, says he's transferring to Fresno State.
Lewis disclosed his intentions in an interview with KRIV-TV of Houston.
The Longhorns announced his release a little more than a month ago. He'll have to sit out the season, but he'll have two years of eligibility left. Bulldogs head coach Rodney Terry is a former Longhorns assistant.
Lewis was the Longhorns' third-leading scorer last season, averaging 11.2 points in 21 starts. Texas is now without its top three scorers from last season.
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 22 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist 40 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos