PSU's Marshall set to transfer to Arizona St.
Arizona State Sun Devils has picked up a replacement for Evan Gordon with the addition of Penn State Nittany Lions transfer Jermaine Marshall, multiple sources told ESPN.com.
An Arizona State spokesperson confirmed to ESPN.com that Marshall has signed the paperwork to play for the Sun Devils next season.
Marshall averaged 15.3 points per game last season, and his initial plan was to bypass his senior season and play overseas. However, the 6-foot-3 wing had a change of heart and has decided to play his final season with coach Herb Sendek and the Sun Devils.
Marshall, who will graduate next month and be able to play this season, visited both Arizona State and Florida State and should help ease the blow of Gordon's departure to Indiana this past offseason.
Marshall led Penn State in 3-pointers (59) and steals (45) this past season.
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 21 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 33 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos