Sources: Wiltjer will transfer to Gonzaga
Kyle Wiltjer will transfer to Gonzaga Bulldogs, Mark Few
The 6-foot-10 Canadian native made a visit to the school shortly before playing with the Canadian national team over the past few weeks.
Wiltjer spent the past two seasons at Kentucky and averaged 10.2 points this past season. However, with another loaded class coming into Lexington, Wiltjer decided to go elsewhere in search of a significant role.
Wiltjer will sit out this season and be eligible in 2014-15 for Mark Few and the Zags.
The Wildcats lost guard Ryan Harrow from last season's team when he transferred to Georgia State. Freshman Archie Goodwin declared for the NBA draft. But the Wildcats bring in a top guard tandem in Aaron and Andrew Harrison, who are expected to start for the team, tabbed as the preseason No. 1 by many media outlets.
Information from ESPN.com's Andy Katz was used in this report.
- Fire forces several residents from Logan apartments
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ 24 min ago
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Video: Rare fish found off Delaware River
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
17 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
20 min ago
- Pranksters fake kidnapping of little boy
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos