Kellogg, Anthony switch roles on CBS hoops
Clark Kellogg and Greg Anthony are switching roles for CBS's college basketball coverage.
NEW YORK -- Clark Kellogg and Greg Anthony are switching roles for CBS's college basketball coverage.
Anthony will serve as the lead game analyst alongside Jim Nantz, while Kellogg is returning to the network's studio show.
Kellogg worked on the studio show for 16 years before replacing Billy Packer as CBS's lead game analyst, calling his first Final Four in 2009. He will still call games during the regular season.
Anthony has been CBS's lead studio analyst since 2008. The 11-year NBA veteran and former UNLV star has also called games for the network.
CBS Sports chairman Sean McManus said Monday that "we believe this shuffling of our lineup allows both Greg and Clark to play more to their individual strengths."
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested 45 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew...
45 min ago
- Shelter Me: Voorhees Animal Orphanage
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos