Arizona, Duke top two seeds in NIT Tip-Off
Arizona, Duke, Alabama and Rutgers are the top four seeds for the 2013 NIT Season Tip-Off.
INDIANAPOLIS -- Arizona, Duke, Alabama and Rutgers are the top four seeds for the 2013 NIT Season Tip-Off.
The first- and second-round doubleheaders will be played Nov. 18 and 19 on the campuses of the top seeds with the winners advancing to the semifinals at New York City's Madison Square Garden on Nov. 27. The championship game is Nov. 29.
In the four regional matchups: Fairleigh Dickinson is at Arizona and Rhode Island plays Metro State; Duke will host UNC Asheville and East Carolina faces Norfolk State; Alabama hosts Stillman and Georgia State meets McNeese State; and Canisius is at Rutgers and Elon meets Drexel.
Duke has won three consecutive Preseason NITs, most recently in 2009 when the Blue Devils beat Connecticut in the championship game.
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 25 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 26 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 29 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos