Georgia Tech's Bolden suspended 3 games
Georgia Tech guard Chris Bolden has been suspended for the first three games of the season for an undisclosed violation of team rules.
ATLANTA -- Georgia Tech guard Chris Bolden has been suspended for the first three games of the season for an undisclosed violation of team rules.
Coach Brian Gregory announced Friday that Bolden, a sophomore, will miss three games, including the Nov. 8 opener against Presbyterian. Also included in the suspension is a game at Georgia on Nov. 15 and an exhibition game before the season.
Bolden averaged 7.3 points in 31 games as a freshman last season. He is one of four returning starters for the Yellow Jackets.
Gregory says "there has to be accountability" when "certain standards" are not met by players.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility 43 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos