Texas PG Felix has hip surgery, out indefinitely
Texas sophomore point guard Javan Felix has undergone surgery on his left hip and is not practicing with the team.
Athletic trainer Eric Fry did not disclose the nature of the injury or when it happened. Fry said Wednesday that Felix had surgery on Oct. 1 and is expected to make a full recovery. He said there was no specific timetable for Felix's return.
Felix started 23 games for Texas last season, and averaged 6.8 points and had 139 assists.
Texas starts the season Nov. 8 against Mercer.
- Woman shot while sleeping in South Philadelphia 14 min ago
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos