UConn, Duke remain 1-2 in AP's Top 25 poll
Connecticut remains the unanimous No. 1 team in women's college basketball in The Associated Press poll.
Connecticut remains the unanimous No. 1 team in The Associated Press women's Top 25 poll.
The Huskies beat Ohio State by 21 points in their lone game of the week. Duke stays a unanimous second choice after sweeping through the Paradise Jam in the Virgin Islands.
The Blue Devils are followed by Tennessee, Notre Dame and Kentucky. The Wildcats moved up two spots after beating Louisville on Sunday.
Stanford, Louisville, Maryland, Baylor and Penn State round out the first 10. Nebraska, North Carolina and Texas A&M dropped after losses. The Cornhuskers fell five spots to 15th, the Tar Heels eight places to 19th and the Aggies 11 slots to 23rd.
Syracuse and Iowa entered the poll for the first time this season at No. 22 and 25. DePaul and Michigan State are no longer ranked.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos