WNBA draft lottery will air on ESPN on Dec. 10
For the second straight season, the WNBA draft lottery will be televised live.
NEW YORK -- For the second straight year, the WNBA draft lottery will be televised live.
The league will hold the lottery Dec. 10 on ESPN.
Connecticut, which finished last in the Eastern Conference this past season, has a 44 percent chance of winning the top pick. New York and Tulsa each have a 23 percent chance and San Antonio has a 10 percent chance. Only once since the league instituted a lottery before the 2002 draft has it gone according to the odds. That happened in 2009.
Phoenix got the No. 1 pick last season and chose Brittney Griner.
Top prospects in this year's draft include Chiney Ogwumike of Stanford, Odyssey Sims of Baylor and Alyssa Thomas of Maryland.
The rest of the draft order: Indiana, Washington, Seattle, Atlanta, Phoenix, Chicago, Los Angeles and Minnesota.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City 57 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser 49 min ago
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting 47 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show 42 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches? 41 min ago
- Video: Train nearly hits senator 45 min ago
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
57 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with...
49 min ago
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth...
47 min ago
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones...
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos