Mystics guard Hill pregnant with first child
Washington Mystics guard Tayler Hill is pregnant and will miss at least part of next season.
WASHINGTON -- Washington Mystics guard Tayler Hill is pregnant and will miss at least part of next season.
The team said in a statement Friday that the first child for Hill and David Lighty, who also played college basketball at Ohio State, is due in May.
Mystics coach and general manager Mike Thibault says Hill "intends to play at some point next season, and we will be glad to welcome her back when she is ready to return."
The fourth overall pick in the 2013 WNBA draft, Hill averaged 6.5 points and 1.7 rebounds last season, which began in late May.
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos