UConn remains No. 1 heading into off week
The UConn women's basketball team stays the unanimous No. 1 in The Associated Press poll after winning its only game of the week.
UConn stays a unanimous No. 1 in The Associated Press poll after winning its only game of the week.
The Huskies routed UC Davis by 60 points Thursday and don't play again until Dec. 17 against No. 2 Duke because of exams. The Blue Devils beat Purdue and Oklahoma last week.
The top nine teams in the poll remain the same with Tennessee, Notre Dame, Kentucky, Stanford, Louisville, Maryland and Baylor following the Blue Devils.
South Carolina moved up two spots to No. 10, its best ranking since Feb. 10, 2002, when the Gamecocks were also 10th.
Colorado, Penn State, LSU, Oklahoma State and North Carolina were the next five. The Tar Heels moved up three spots. Georgia, Iowa State, Purdue, Nebraska and Oklahoma followed.
Iowa, California, Gonzaga, Texas A&M and Syracuse round out the Top 25.
- Saints will trade Sproles to Eagles; Birds sign Carroll
- Driver fleeing police kills 2 at SXSW festival
- Photos: Pictures from the SXSW festival crash
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images 41 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft 30 min ago
- High winds cause damage across the region
- Photos: Pictures from Thursday's wind damage
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting 37 min ago
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos