Vandy freshman Dahlman out with blood clot
Vanderbilt women's basketball player Rebekah Dahlman will be sidelined indefinitely after having surgery and a follow-up procedure to remove a blood clot.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Vanderbilt women's basketball player Rebekah Dahlman will be sidelined indefinitely after having surgery and a follow-up procedure to remove a blood clot.
The team said Friday night that no timetable has been set for her return.
Dahlman, a freshman guard from Braham, Minn., has started all nine games this season and is averaging 11.4 points. She leads the Southeastern Conference in 3-point percentage at 51.4 percent.
The Commodores (7-2) play at Hartford on Sunday.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 1 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- No charges for 8 NJ wrestlers in lynching photo 48 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
26 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
1 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos