All-Star Game returning to Conn. for third time
Next year's WNBA All-Star game will be held in Uncasville, Conn., on July 27.UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Next year's WNBA All-Star Game will be held in Uncasville, Conn., on July 27.
Mohegan Sun Arena is hosting the game for the third time. The league's showcase event also was held at the home of the Connecticut Sun in 2005 and 2009.
The WNBA announced the move on Thursday. WNBA president Laurel Richie says the league is looking forward to bringing the game back to "a renowned hotbed for the sport."
The starting time for the WNBA's 11th All-Star Game will be announced later.
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp. 21 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 40 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos