All-Star Game returning to Conn. for third time
Next year's WNBA All-Star game will be held in Uncasville, Conn., on July 27.UNCASVILLE, Conn. -- Next year's WNBA All-Star Game will be held in Uncasville, Conn., on July 27.
Mohegan Sun Arena is hosting the game for the third time. The league's showcase event also was held at the home of the Connecticut Sun in 2005 and 2009.
The WNBA announced the move on Thursday. WNBA president Laurel Richie says the league is looking forward to bringing the game back to "a renowned hotbed for the sport."
The starting time for the WNBA's 11th All-Star Game will be announced later.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 32 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos