No. 2 UConn routs Indiana (Pa.) in exhibition
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa. in an exhibition game Friday night.STORRS, Conn. -- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa., in an exhibition game Friday night.
Freshman Breanna Stewart, the high school national player of the year, added 15 points, eight rebounds and four blocks in her Huskies' debut. UConn had six players score in double figures.
UConn played without fifth-year senior guard Caroline Doty and junior guard Bria Hartley. Doty was scratched after aggravating a chronic left knee injury during the afternoon shoot-around. Hartley is out indefinitely with a sprained left foot.
Even without them, UConn's had an easy time with the Hawks, who took a 2-0 lead before the Huskies scored 16 unanswered points on the way to a 50-13 halftime lead.
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 42 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 42 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 4 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos