No. 2 UConn routs Indiana (Pa.) in exhibition
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa. in an exhibition game Friday night.STORRS, Conn. -- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa., in an exhibition game Friday night.
Freshman Breanna Stewart, the high school national player of the year, added 15 points, eight rebounds and four blocks in her Huskies' debut. UConn had six players score in double figures.
UConn played without fifth-year senior guard Caroline Doty and junior guard Bria Hartley. Doty was scratched after aggravating a chronic left knee injury during the afternoon shoot-around. Hartley is out indefinitely with a sprained left foot.
Even without them, UConn's had an easy time with the Hawks, who took a 2-0 lead before the Huskies scored 16 unanswered points on the way to a 50-13 halftime lead.
- Investigators chasing 'every angle' on missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington 41 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount? 59 min ago
- Photos: Kevin Grow joins Harlem Globetrotters
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos