No. 2 UConn routs Indiana (Pa.) in exhibition
Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa. in an exhibition game Friday night.STORRS, Conn. -- Kaleena Mosqueda-Lewis scored 14 of her 24 points in the first half to lead No. 2 UConn to a 105-28 win over Indiana University, Pa., in an exhibition game Friday night.
Freshman Breanna Stewart, the high school national player of the year, added 15 points, eight rebounds and four blocks in her Huskies' debut. UConn had six players score in double figures.
UConn played without fifth-year senior guard Caroline Doty and junior guard Bria Hartley. Doty was scratched after aggravating a chronic left knee injury during the afternoon shoot-around. Hartley is out indefinitely with a sprained left foot.
Even without them, UConn's had an easy time with the Hawks, who took a 2-0 lead before the Huskies scored 16 unanswered points on the way to a 50-13 halftime lead.
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 56 min ago
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 7 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection 18 min ago
- Police ID man killed in shooting that led to standoff 28 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 15 min ago
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak 14 min ago
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase 31 min ago
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos