Scaife, No. 9 recruit, chooses to attend Rutgers
Tyler Scaife, the No. 9 girls' basketball prospect in the nation, announced on Friday that she'll be heading to Rutgers.Tyler Scaife, the No. 9 girls' basketball prospect in the nation, announced on Friday that she'll be heading to Rutgers.
"I will be attending Rutgers for the next four years," Scaife wrote on Twitter.
Scaife, a 5-foot-8 guard from Hall (Little Rock, Ark.), was the only player in the top 10 of the 2013 class rankings who had not made her verbal commitment.
She had also been considering Tennessee, Kentucky, LSU and Ohio State.
It's the second time this week that Scaife has made national news. On Monday, she scored 20 points in an 88-0 Hall win over Fair (Little Rock, Ark.).
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 54 min ago
- Police officer's SUV stolen with gun, badge 59 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting
- Fight erupts during Philly Christmas tree...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos