Sparks re-sign guard O'Hea, add guard Ferrari
The Los Angeles Sparks have re-signed guard Jenna O'Hea and signed guard Paola Ferrari of Paraguay to a training camp contract.LOS ANGELES -- The Los Angeles Sparks have re-signed guard Jenna O'Hea and signed guard Paola Ferrari of Paraguay to a training camp contract.
O'Hea averaged 4.8 points, 1.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists in 39 games last season, when she split time with the Sparks and the Australian national team at the London Olympics.
She is currently playing in Australia for the Dandenong Rangers, averaging 14.7 points and 6.1 assists.
Ferrari has played professionally in Spain, Ecuador, Argentina, Paraguay and Peru. Last season, she averaged 17.1 points and 3.6 rebounds in 25 games with Soller Bon Dia in Spain. Ferrari is playing for Perfumerias in Spain.
The Sparks open the WNBA season on May 26 against Seattle.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 33 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 9 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
33 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos