George Mason's Porter resigns after 5 seasons
George Mason women's basketball coach Jeri Porter has resigned after five seasons at the school.
FAIRFAX, Va. -- George Mason women's basketball coach Jeri Porter has resigned after five seasons at the school.
Athletic director Tom O'Connor announced Friday that Porter is leaving.
Mason went 9-21 this season, including 4-14 in the Colonial Athletic Association.
Porter's record was 51-100 over five seasons. She previously coached at Radford and North Alabama.
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter 29 min ago
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76 51 min ago
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos