Yori bonus to exceed $75K if Huskers advance
Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
Yori already has earned $61,250 in extra money under terms of her contract. That includes $31,250 for making the national tournament and $30,000 for advancing through two rounds.
The more the Huskers win in the tournament, the more Yori makes. Yori's bonus would be $76,250 with a win over Duke, $106,250 if Nebraska goes to the Final Four and $131,250 if the Huskers win the national championship.
Yori's bonus incentives are outlined in the five-year contract she signed last August. Her base salary is $673,200.
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police cars, station 6 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane 39 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 26 min ago
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos