Yori bonus to exceed $75K if Huskers advance
Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.LINCOLN, Neb. -- Nebraska women's basketball coach Connie Yori's postseason bonus will grow to more than $75,000 if the Cornhuskers beat Duke in the NCAA tournament on Sunday.
Yori already has earned $61,250 in extra money under terms of her contract. That includes $31,250 for making the national tournament and $30,000 for advancing through two rounds.
The more the Huskers win in the tournament, the more Yori makes. Yori's bonus would be $76,250 with a win over Duke, $106,250 if Nebraska goes to the Final Four and $131,250 if the Huskers win the national championship.
Yori's bonus incentives are outlined in the five-year contract she signed last August. Her base salary is $673,200.
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 35 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 32 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 19 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 1 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
33 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos