Boise State duo charged with theft of food
Two Boise State basketball players were charged with misdemeanor theft after being arrested on suspicion of stealing food from a store.BOISE, Idaho -- Two Boise State basketball players were charged with misdemeanor theft after being arrested on suspicion of stealing food from a store.
Police say 23-year-old Kenny Buckner and Brandi Henton, a 20-year-old women's team member, went into a Boise store and left concealing food for which they hadn't paid.
Both Buckner and Henton were arrested Saturday.
The Idaho Statesman reports both students were released after posting bond.
It's the third time Buckner has been charged with theft.
In one previous incident, Buckner and three other Boise State players were charged in January in an unrelated theft case.
A trial for that case is set for April 16.
Buckner's arraignment on this latest charge is expected this month.
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del. 9 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark,...
9 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos