Shock cut Lewis, Lucas from preseason roster
The Tulsa Shock waived guards Doneeka Lewis and Italee Lucas on Tuesday, trimming their roster as the regular season approaches.TULSA, Okla. -- The Tulsa Shock waived guards Doneeka Lewis and Italee Lucas on Tuesday, trimming their roster as the regular season approaches.
Lewis and Lucas both played in Tulsa's preseason opener last week, but neither scored. Lewis played 10 minutes and missed all four of her shots, including two 3-pointers. She had one assist, one rebound, one block, one steal and one turnover.
Lucas played 5 minutes, missing all three of her shots. She had two rebounds and committed three fouls.
Tulsa must cut three more players to get its roster down to 11 by May 23. The Shock's next preseason game is Friday night at Seattle.
- 7-alarm fire destroys homes in Sea Isle City
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom
- Is it time for smart watches?
- Video: Train nearly hits senator
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos