Baylor's Mulkey adds 2 former coaches to staff
Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
WACO, Texas -- Baylor coach Kim Mulkey has added two former head coaches to her staff.
The Lady Bears on Monday announced the additions of Prairie View coach Toyelle Wilson and Georgia Tech associate head coach Sytia Messer, starting next week.
Wilson led Prairie View to three consecutive NCAA tournament appearances and had a 55-43 record in three seasons. The Lady Panthers lost in the first round of the NCAA tournament at Baylor in 2011 and 2013, with a first-round loss at Connecticut the year between that.
Before Messer's second stint at Georgia Tech last season, she had a 54-41 record in three seasons at Tennessee Tech's head coach.
Damion McKinney left Mulkey's staff after seven seasons. Rekha Patterson returned to Ball State as the associate head coach.
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 44 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 33 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 46 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 38 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
46 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos