Mercury's Taylor has surgery on right knee
Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
The Australian is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which could put her out for the remainder of the season. The WNBA regular season ends on Sept. 15.
The surgery was performed by team orthopedist Dr. Evan Lederman. Taylor was sidelined for the entire 2012 season with a left knee injury.
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case 22 min ago
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; 6 dead, 290 missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos