Mercury's Taylor has surgery on right knee
Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
PHOENIX -- Phoenix Mercury forward Penny Taylor has undergone arthroscopic surgery on her right knee.
The Australian is expected to be sidelined for six to eight weeks, which could put her out for the remainder of the season. The WNBA regular season ends on Sept. 15.
The surgery was performed by team orthopedist Dr. Evan Lederman. Taylor was sidelined for the entire 2012 season with a left knee injury.
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
45 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos