USC women's basketball team adds 2 transfers
Southern California's women's basketball team has added two transfers.
LOS ANGELES -- USC's women's basketball team has added two transfers.
Forward Kaneisha Horn comes to USC after two seasons at Alabama, while guard Alexis Lloyd played one season at Virginia Tech.
New women's coach Cynthia Cooper-Dyke says Horn could potentially be eligible to play immediately, while Lloyd will sit out the upcoming season and have three years of eligibility remaining.
Horn averaged 8.6 points and 5.7 rebounds as a freshman at Alabama. She redshirted the following season with a knee injury. Horn returned last season when she averaged 8.3 points and 5.4 rebounds while playing in all 31 games.
Lloyd averaged 3.0 points and 1.4 rebounds in one season with Virginia Tech.
Horn and Lloyd join freshmen Drew Edelman and Courtney Jaco as USC's newcomers for Cooper-Dyke's first season.
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos