Fever bring back Hassell for rest of season
The Indiana Fever have re-signed rookie forward Jasmine Hassell on Tuesday and have waived former first-round pick Sasha Goodlett.
INDIANAPOLIS -- The Indiana Fever have re-signed rookie forward Jasmine Hassell on Tuesday and have waived former first-round pick Sasha Goodlett.
Hassell was Indiana's second-round draft pick in April, was cut in training camp and re-signed twice as a replacement player. She appeared in 12 games with Indiana and four with Seattle, averaging 1.8 points and 1.3 rebounds. Hassell was most recently cut by the Fever on Aug. 2 when guard Jeanette Pohlen returned from injury.
Goodlett was Indiana's first-round pick in 2012 and played in 26 games for the WNBA champs. She averaged 3.1 points and 1.6 rebounds last season and 1.8 points and 1.6 rebounds this season in 25 games with Indiana.
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter 59 min ago
- Snow plow overturns on I-95 in Delaware 20 min ago
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 29 min ago
- Obama announces sanctions against Russians 28 min ago
- Earthquake strongly felt across Los Angeles
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Mick Jagger's girlfriend found dead in NYC 2 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 6 min ago
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep
- Photos: Pictures from Phila. St. Patrick's Parade
- This is now Philly's 2nd snowiest winter
59 min ago
- Family of injured Harrah's racer sues casino
10 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos