Fever's Douglas (back) out for rest of playoffs
Defending WNBA champion Indiana will be without star Katie Douglas for the rest of the playoffs because of a lower back injury.
INDIANAPOLIS -- Defending WNBA champion Indiana will be without star Katie Douglas for the rest of the playoffs because of a lower back injury.
Douglas was diagnosed with a bulging disk in her back in early June and didn't return to action until the final weekend of the regular season. She did not play in Indiana's victory Friday night at Chicago.
The Fever can clinch the best-of-three Eastern Conference semifinal series with a win Sunday in Indy.
Douglas ranks second all time on Indiana's scoring chart and is ninth all time in league history. She is also fifth on the WNBA's career lists for 3-pointers and steals. Douglas and teammate Tamika Catchings are the only WNBA players ever to have 500 3s and 500 steals.
- Chinese official: No proof to link debris to jet
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- High winds cause power outages in Wilmington
- Residents given 2 days to vacate East Oak Lane apt.
- Rescue crews pull woman from Schuylkill River
- Crews investigate hazmat situation at Philadelphia hotel
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Woman, boy rescued from Olney house fire
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos