Knee to keep UCLA forward Swain out for year
UCLA junior forward Kacy Swain is out for the season because of a right knee injury.
LOS ANGELES -- UCLA junior forward Kacy Swain is out for the season because of a right knee injury.
The Bruins say an MRI revealed a torn anterior cruciate ligament.
Swain averaged 3.1 points and 3.0 rebounds per game last year and was second on the team in blocked shots. Her absence leaves UCLA with just two healthy forwards to start the season.
The Bruins also lost sophomore guard Kari Korver for the season after she tore an ACL last month.
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry 18 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- 'GMA' promotes Lara Spencer to co-host 17 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos