Stanford, ND among host sites for tournament
Notre Dame, Stanford, Louisville and Nebraska will host the NCAA tournament women's basketball regionals this season.
Notre Dame, Stanford, Louisville and Nebraska will host NCAA tournament regionals this season.
The women's basketball committee decided over the summer to allow schools to host the regionals for the first time in nearly a decade, with the thought it may increase attendance.
All four schools have had incredible success at home. Stanford is 92-2 at Maples Pavilion since the start of the 2007-08 season. Notre Dame is 85-11 at home during that span.
Louisville and Nebraska each have won 81 percent of their home games over the past six years.
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 50 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 49 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif. 14 min ago
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 30 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan...
38 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
50 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
31 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos