Lynx celebrate 2nd WNBA title with parade
The Minnesota Lynx celebrated their second WNBA championship in three years Monday with a parade through downtown Minneapolis.
MINNEAPOLIS -- The Minnesota Lynx celebrated their second WNBA championship in three years Monday with a parade through downtown Minneapolis.
The Lynx swept the Atlanta Dream in the finals and didn't lose a game in the playoffs. They had the best record in the regular season for the third straight year.
All that success has the Lynx talking dynasty. When they arrived at Target Center for Monday's rally, the big screen proclaimed them the best team in league history.
Finals MVP Maya Moore welcomes the dynasty label and wishes next season and the title defense could start tomorrow.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 16 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos