Thomas, No. 12 prospect, signs with Noles
Shakayla Thomas, the No. 12 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100, signs with Florida State during the NCAA early signing period, leaving just three undeclared Top 100 prospects.
Shakayla Thomas, the No. 12 prospect in the espnW HoopGurlz Top 100, is headed to Florida State.
The 5-foot-11 wing, who averaged 31.9 points and 14.5 rebounds as a junior at Sylacauga (Ala.), signed a national letter of intent on Thursday. She joins Chania Ray, a three-star point guard from Riverdale Baptist (Washington, D.C.), in the Seminoles' class.
The NCAA's early signing period opened on Wednesday and runs through Nov. 20.
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos